[RFC,v3 02/10] dpaa_eth: add support for DPAA Ethernet

Eric Dumazet eric.dumazet at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 01:08:15 AEST 2015

On Mon, 2015-06-15 at 13:40 +0000, Madalin-Cristian Bucur wrote:
> [...]

A driver can ask tx skbs to be not shared, even if pktgen is used with
"clone=X" on it.

dev->priv_flags         &= ~IFF_TX_SKB_SHARING;

This way, you can avoid skb_share_check() completely. Only pktgen will
care.

Most skb_share_check() calls in drivers/net are related to input paths
on virtual drivers.