[RFC v4 03/25] m68k/atari: Move Atari-specific code out of drivers/char/nvram.c

Michael Schmitz schmitzmic at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 09:46:44 AEST 2015

Hi Christian,

if I understand Finn right, he needs the SCSI host ID reported for the
Falcon SCSI chip, as found in this kernel log line:

scsi host0: Atari native SCSI, io_port 0x0, n_io_port 0, base 0x0, irq
15, can_queue 8, cmd_per_lun 1, sg_tablesize 0, this_id 7, flags { },
options { REAL_DMA SUPPORT_TAGS }

(see this_id; output from one of my ARAnyM instances, kernel 3.19rc6).
Also, the SCSI host ID reported by cat /proc/drivers/nvram (also 7, in
my case)

TOS reports the SCSI host ID during boot (when scannig for bootable
disks) IIRC. There may be some control panel to view the NVRAM
settings as well (stuff like default video mode was accessible from
the CT60 control panel so the SCSI host ID might be there as well).

Cheers,

  Michael