[RFC v4 03/25] m68k/atari: Move Atari-specific code out of drivers/char/nvram.c

Michael Schmitz schmitzmic at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 13:52:04 AEST 2015

Hi Finn,

I'm afraid I cannot test anything on Atari hardware at present - my
Falcon ate it's IDE disk partition table with all the fun that entails.
Haven't even begun to try and recover that yet.

If you send a patch I could build a kernel and send that to Christian
for testing (if he's got his Falcon up and running - might be a tad warm
in the attic for that, in fact).

Cheers,

     Michael