[RFC v4 03/25] m68k/atari: Move Atari-specific code out of drivers/char/nvram.c

Finn Thain fthain at telegraphics.com.au
Tue Jul 14 18:17:40 AEST 2015

On Mon, 13 Jul 2015, Andreas Schwab wrote:

> Finn Thain <fthain at telegraphics.com.au> writes:
>
> > BTW, I didn't change the SCSI ID location in NVRAM. This code says 16
> > whereas atari_scsi says 14. Which one is correct?
>
> I think atari_scsi is wrong.  The best source I could find
> (http://www.gratifiant.com/nvram-falcon-t561185) places it after the
> video mode byte, thus at byte 16.

Thanks for that. BTW, I googled a phrase from that page and found this one
  http://toshyp.atari.org/en/004009.html
which may be closer to the source.

I'll send a patch if someone can offer to test such a change to atari_scsi
(or merely confirm that the SCSI ID setting in TOS does not match this_id
given in dmesg).