[V6,1/9] elf: Add new powerpc specifc core note sections

Anshuman Khandual khandual at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Apr 10 19:10:35 AEST 2015

On 04/10/2015 08:33 AM, Michael Neuling wrote:
> On Thu, 2015-04-09 at 18:20 +0530, Anshuman Khandual wrote:

>>> I think you're correct.  We should be right.  I'd forgotten about the
>>> GET/SETREGS64 interfaces.
>>
>> In that case, is the patch series complete and okay ? Is there any thing
>> else we need to verify other than waiting for the GDB test results which
>> Edjunior has been working on. But I am not aware of the status on the GDB
>> test development front.
>
> I think we are good.

I had posted a newer version [V7] of this patch series couple of months back
which got ignored while the discussion continued in this version.

V7: https://lkml.org/lkml/2015/1/14/19

Apart from the last gitignore related patch which already got merged into
mainline separately, all other patches should be as good even today. I will
try rebasing the series, running the base tests again and re post it in some
time.