Data Cache Push Parity Error

Jay_Chen at alphanetworks.com Jay_Chen at alphanetworks.com
Mon Sep 15 18:15:32 EST 2014

Hi all,

I am using P2020 with Linux kernel 3.8.13.
Sometimes my system encounters machine check exception and it shows “Caused by (from MCSR=20000000): Data Cache Push Parity Error”.
Could anyone show me some hints to dig into this issue? Any comment is welcome.
Thanks in advance.

                Jay Chen…

This electronic mail transmission is intended only for the named recipient. It contains information which may be privileged,confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication by anyone other than the recipient or the recipient's agent is strictly prohibited. If this electronic mail transmission is received in error, Please notify us immediately and delete the message and all attachments of it from your computer system. Thank you for your cooperation.