powerpc/pseries: Use new defines when calling h_set_mode

Michael Neuling mikey at neuling.org
Fri May 30 19:44:08 EST 2014

>>> Which header are these coming from, and why aren't we including it? And
is it
>>> going to still build with CONFIG_KVM=n?
>>
>>  From include/asm/hvcall.h in the h_set_mode patch set I sent before.
>>
>> And yes it compiles with CONFIG_KVM=n fine.
>

> Please split that patch into one that adds the definitions and one that
changes the KVM code to use those definitions. Both Ben and me can then
apply the definition patch and our respective tree patch.

Why don't you just take the original h_set_mode patch and I'll repost this
cleanup later to ben when yours is upstream.  This cleanup patch is not
critical to anything and it avoid more churn.

Mikey