[PATCH] powerpc: Fix comment around arch specific definition of RECLAIM_DISTANCE
Preeti U Murthy
preeti at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Mon May 5 15:17:14 EST 2014
Commit 32e45ff43eaf5c17f changed the default value of
RECLAIM_DISTANCE to 30. However the comment around arch
specifc definition of RECLAIM_DISTANCE is not updated to
reflect the same. Correct the value mentioned in the comment.
Signed-off-by: Preeti U Murthy <preeti at linux.vnet.ibm.com>
Cc: Anton Blanchard <anton at samba.org>
Cc: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <benh at kernel.crashing.org>
Cc: KOSAKI Motohiro <kosaki.motohiro at jp.fujitsu.com>
arch/powerpc/include/asm/topology.h | 2 +-
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
diff --git a/arch/powerpc/include/asm/topology.h b/arch/powerpc/include/asm/topology.h
index c920215..356546d 100644
@@ -12,7 +12,7 @@ struct device_node;
* Before going off node we want the VM to try and reclaim from the local
* node. It does this if the remote distance is larger than RECLAIM_DISTANCE.
* With the default REMOTE_DISTANCE of 20 and the default RECLAIM_DISTANCE of
- * 20, we never reclaim and go off node straight away.
+ * 30, we never reclaim and go off node straight away.
* To fix this we choose a smaller value of RECLAIM_DISTANCE.
More information about the Linuxppc-dev