Question about EHCI on P4080

Scott Wood scottwood at freescale.com
Sat Feb 22 08:08:07 EST 2014

If you're asking about U-Boot support, the list is u-boot at lists.denx.de

Be sure to mention what version of U-Boot you're using, and that you're
using a recent U-Boot.  Also, don't top post or post the same thing
twice.

If you're using U-Boot from the Freescale SDK rather than from upstream,
then instead get support from support at freescale.com or
https://community.freescale.com/  It might be a good idea to go that
route regardless, given that this sounds like it may be a hardware
compatibility issue.

I don't think there is a separate host controller or driver for USB 1.1
(or lower speed USB 2.0) devices on p4080 (though this is common on
PCs).

-Scott