[GIT PULL] tree-wide: clean up no longer required #include <linux/init.h>

Ingo Molnar mingo at kernel.org
Wed Feb 5 17:06:33 EST 2014

* Paul Gortmaker <paul.gortmaker at windriver.com> wrote:

> On Feb 4, 2014 3:52 PM, "Paul Gortmaker" <paul.gortmaker at windriver.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > We've had this in linux-next for 2+ weeks (thanks Stephen!) as a
> > linux-stable like queue of patches, and as can be seen here:
> >
> >   https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/paulg/init.git
>
> Argh, above link is meant for cloning, not viewing.
>
> This should be better...
>
> https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/paulg/init.git/

So, if you meant Linus to pull it, you probably want to cite a real
Git URI along the lines of:

   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/paulg/init.git

( Otherwise your pull request might be ignored or worse, you might get
  an honest reply, due to the https transport being considered evil
  that no free man outside of corporate firewalls should ever consider
  and all that. )

Nice cleanups btw.

Thanks,

	Ingo