PROBLEM: USB isochronous urb leak on EHCI driver

Fabio Estevam festevam at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 10:13:23 AEDT 2014

On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 6:53 PM, Michael Tessier
<michael.tessier at axiontech.ca> wrote:

> Before attempting to upgrade to an earlier kernel driver (this is
> a fairly big amount of work), I would really like to know if this
> problem would still be in the 3.x kernels. Has anyone seen that
> issue in 3.x kernels?

In fact it is very simple to test USB on a 3.18 kernel with your hardware.

You only need a minimal dts file with the usb/serial nodes enabled.

Take a loot at arch/arm/boot/dts/imx51-babbage.dts for a reference.

I tested USB earlier today on this board with 3.18 and it worked fine.
You need this patch:
http://www.spinics.net/lists/arm-kernel/msg385739.html

Regards,

Fabio Estevam