PCIe driver not working properly after upgrading to linux 3.8.13

Aaron Sierra asierra at xes-inc.com
Thu Aug 21 02:21:56 EST 2014

----- Original Message -----

Have you attempted to use the XR17V35x support present in the updated version
of the kernel that you're using (I assume it's Freescale SDK 1.4.x)?

8250 core support for Exar parts:
http://git.freescale.com/git/cgit.cgi/ppc/sdk/linux.git/tree/drivers/tty/serial/8250/8250.c?h=sdk-v.1.4.x#n296

PCI vendor and device IDs for 2, 4 and 8 port Exar parts:
http://git.freescale.com/git/cgit.cgi/ppc/sdk/linux.git/tree/drivers/tty/serial/8250/8250_pci.c?h=sdk-v.1.4.x#n1722

-Aaron