can't access PCIe card under sbc8548

wolfking wolfking2000 at msn.com
Fri May 31 10:40:18 EST 2013

hi, scott:
  Thanks for replying!
> In what specific way does it not work?
  when I use iowrite8 to write, things seem OK, the codes continue running,
  when I use ioread8 to read, the console I use freezes. The console stops
  responding.
> Why can't it succeed?  Is there nothing mapped at 0xfc7fc000?
  My PCIe card's local bus register is at BAR0+0xC7, so the driver should
access 0xfc7fc027 and the following 7 bytes. But When I access the areas:
ioread8 just freezes.