can't access PCIe card under sbc8548

wolfking wolfking2000 at msn.com
Thu May 30 17:32:37 EST 2013

(continued)
  I traced the 8139too.c when it uses pci_iomap, the pci_iomap called the
ioport_map. The difference between 8139 and my PCIe card lies in the
"port" value :
void __iomem *ioport_map(unsigned long port, unsigned int len)
{
	return (void __iomem *) (port + _IO_BASE);
}
  in 8139too.c, the "port" value is 0x1000; for my PCIe card, the "port"
value
is 0xfefff000. And the value is got from pci_resource_start. So you see, the
8139 case doesn't overflow, my PICe overflows when _IO_BASE's value is
0xfd7fd000.