DEBUG_PAGEALLOC on PPC not working (kernels 2.6-25, 3.0-34)

perth1415 saikia.partha at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 20:42:40 EST 2013

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the reply, though a bit disheartening :-)
My understanding on e500 MMU is not clear. It'd be nice if I could find some
way (may be ad-hoc) to debug some use-after-free page corruptions. SLAB
debug tells me the page was modified by someone after it was freed but
DEBUG_PAGEALLOC would have been more specific, as to tell me where exactly
it was getting modified.
Any debugging clues will be much appreciated.

Regards,
Partha