[git pull] Please pull powerpc.git merge branch

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Tue Jan 29 11:03:16 EST 2013

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 3:42 PM, Benjamin Herrenschmidt
<benh at kernel.crashing.org> wrote:

> Whenever you have a chance between two dives, you might want to consider
> pulling my merge branch to pickup a few fixes for 3.8 that have been
> accumulating for the last couple of weeks (I was myself travelling
> then on vacation).

I'll have you know that I haven't quite even left for Au yet, and I
have LCA before diving. So no snarky "in between dives" comments,
please.

At least not for a few days.

>   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/benh/powerpc.git

Nothing there. Forgot to push? Or some unnamed branch/tag?

(And I _am_ leaving for the airport soon, so I may not get to it for a
while unless you reply asap)

          Linus