Anyone have a PrPmc 280/2800 handy?

Paul Gortmaker paul.gortmaker at windriver.com
Sun Jan 20 12:59:18 EST 2013

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 5:33 PM, Mark A. Greer <mgreer at animalcreek.com> wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I want to make some fixups to the marvell hostbridge and
> mpsc code and would like to test them on a PrPmc280/2800.
> The problem is, I don't have one anymore.

Hi Mark,

Is there another platform that uses mpsc that can be used for
testing?  I ask because I did spend a lot of time with PrPMC-280
and motload/powerboot; some standalone, some on ATCA-F101.
And with that hindsight, I can't help thinking that the right thing
to do some eight years later is to simply consider removing the
support for these old platforms.  Would that make your validation
easier?  If so, then I'd recommend it.  This is of course, just my opinion.

Paul.