linux-next: manual merge of the pm tree with the powerpc tree

Stephen Rothwell sfr at canb.auug.org.au
Tue Aug 27 13:05:07 EST 2013

Hi Rafael,

Today's linux-next merge of the pm tree got a conflict in
arch/powerpc/kernel/prom.c between commit dc0e643afc50 ("powerpc: Make
prom.c device tree accesses endian safe") from the powerpc tree and
commits 819d596568d8 ("powerpc: refactor of_get_cpu_node to support other
architectures") and 183912d352a2 ("of: move of_get_cpu_node
implementation to DT core library") from the pm tree.

I think that the latter superceded the conflicting fixes in the former,
so I just used the latter and can carry the fix as necessary (no action
is required).

P.S. Rafael, I used both your addresses because I have had a bounce from
the sisk.pl one in the past ...
--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr at canb.auug.org.au