ppc/sata-fsl: orphan config value: CONFIG_MPC8315_DS

Anthony Foiani tkil at scrye.com
Tue Apr 30 16:41:49 EST 2013

Apologies for resurrecting a very old thread, but...

On 05/30/2012 02:14 PM, Anthony Foiani wrote:

> Maybe someone who knows devtree really well could crank that out in a
> few minutes... but I'm not that person.  :)
Well, I wasn't last year, but this year I decided that I didn't care.
Took me about an hour, not a minute, but...

Having been bitten by this config symbol disappearing one more time,
please find attached my attempt at using information out of the device
tree to enable this hack.

Patch is against 3.4.36 or so; hopefully upstream hasn't diverged very much.

Tested by me, so feel free to add that tag if required.

Thanks,
Anthony Foiani