[RFC] Configure GPIO settings via the device tree

Christian Engelmayer christian.engelmayer at frequentis.com
Thu Jul 19 18:39:17 EST 2012

Hello,

As there was no response to my question I assume that I see it correctly
that at the moment the only 2 options for setting up GPIO configurations
is either via platform-specific code by eg. platform_data or via userspace?

Would there be a common use of defining GPIO configurations via a device
tree and applying those settings via a generic, platform-unaware driver?

Regards,
Christian