Searching TLB entry for a page frame number.

Arshad, Farrukh Farrukh_Arshad at mentor.com
Mon Jan 23 18:49:14 EST 2012

Greetings All,

I have a quick question regarding TLB dump for P1022. Please excuse me for being naïve. I want to dump the TLB entry for a page number. I know my page frame number. If I read TLB0 dump using tlbre instruction, the instruction output TLB0 entries in MAS0 - MAS3 registers. After the tlbre instruction the value of MAS3 register [32-51] RPN, Is this Real Page Number is the page frame number for which I am searching the TLB entry.

Best Regards

Farrukh Arshad
Sr. Software Development Engineer
Mentor Graphics Pakistan