pci and pcie device-tree binding - range No cells

Grant Likely grant.likely at secretlab.ca
Wed Dec 12 21:49:14 EST 2012

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 10:37 AM, Michal Simek <monstr at monstr.eu> wrote:
> On 12/10/2012 10:41 PM, Grant Likely wrote:
>> drivers/pci/pci-of.c would be good. I'd also accept drivers/of/pci.c
>> which might actually be a good idea in the short term so that it gets
>> appropriate supervision while being generalized before being moved into
>> the pci directory.
>
> Ben: Are you willing to move that ppc code to this location?
> It is probably not good idea that I should do it when I even don't have
> hardware available for testing (Asking someone else).

You're a clever guy, you are more than capable of crafting the patch,
even if you can't test on hardware. :-)

I refactored most of the OF support code without having access to most
of the affected hardware. Once I got the changes out there for review
I also asked for spot testing before getting it into linux-next for
even more testing.

g.