powerpc 476, Little-endian, pte fault

Santosh Kumar santoshkumar.a at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 17:35:28 EST 2011

I have built a cross compiler for ppc440 in little endian mode and
using it to build the kernel.

Yes i am running Linux in Little-Endian. This is the first user space
process. I wrote the below program and running it as init from
/sbin/init. I have also set the permissions with chmod +s.

main()
{

while(1){
printf("hello world");
sleep(1);
 }
}

I have attached the patch.

-
Santosh Kumar .A

Vision without Action is a daydream... Action without Vision is a nightmare...