Kdump/kexec for mpc85xx

radha krishna ramamru at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 15:57:32 EST 2011

Hi ,

The subject is changed to "Kdump/kexec for mpc85xx", as i am going to use it
on P2010 and MPC8567 processors as will. So that it will not confuse others
and to continue as a separate topic. In fact, i have selected P2041 which is
e500mc core, for my next project.
Please provide more details on "how to Kdump/kexec for 85xx?". I mean open
source versions of kexec-tools, linux versions, etc....
At preset, i have been using linux-2.6.32 on P2010 based board and ELDK42 as
tool chain.