powerpc 476, Little-endian, pte fault

Peter Bergner bergner at vnet.ibm.com
Wed Nov 2 05:44:53 EST 2011

On Tue, 2011-11-01 at 22:44 +0530, Santosh Kumar wrote:
> I had a problem configuring the GCC for 476 in little endian mode,

What type of problem?  I assume the binutils you are building
against has 476 support too, correct?  You'll need that.

> So is this PTE fault related to the compiler options?

This could be caused by anything, but I highly doubt this is
caused by a compiler option issue.  My $$ are that you either
have a bug in your kernel patch or there are more places in
the kernel source that need patching.

Peter