Fwd: UART #1 access on Sequoia board

Muhammad Waseem vasim98 at gmail.com
Tue May 24 05:22:14 EST 2011

I am using kernel version 2.6.23 which came with the Sequoia support CD. So
that means UART # 1 BSP would probably not there?  But device file
/dev/ttyS1 is present in rootfs when listed using 'ls'. Do you think
updating the kernel might solve the problem?

BTW where can I see the board's DTS file?

--
Waseem