Linux MCC driver in SS7 mode for MPC8270

张洪建 zhj.bmw at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 17:43:54 EST 2011

Hi All,
        I am trying to develop Linux MCC driver in SS7 mode for MPC8270.
        In the driver,I want to config MCC as SS7 controller,and execute SS7
ROM microcode in the CPM.
        I have taken the 8260 MCC driver in HDLC mode published in the
sourceforge.net as reference and trying to develop the driver for SS7 mode.
        In the SI router,channel 128~159 connect to the 32 slots of
TDMA2,but only use the even channel.
        The driver is loaded sucessfully.The MCC's RINT0 interruption and
RXF interruption generate all the time,but only occur RXB interrupttion several
times.
        How to solve this problem???
        Expecting your help in this regard.

        Thanks & Regards,