Mpc8315erdb openvpn segmentation fault

Vasanth Ragavendran ragavendrapec at yahoo.co.in
Wed Mar 9 18:24:42 EST 2011

Thanks again Scott. That was really helpful. Actually i forgot to mention
that i had created an ext2 ramdisk file system and it was non-persistent
(the mount point was /dev/ram for this ext2 ramdisk filesystem). and then i
changed the file system to jffs2 and it is persistent (and the mount point
was /dev/mtdblock1 for jffs2 file system). so my question is why is that the
ext2 ramdisk is non-persistent? is it because of the mount point /dev/ram
and what needs to be changed in order to make it persistent. thanks again
for prompt response..