Changes to of_device ?

Guillaume Dargaud dargaud at lpsc.in2p3.fr
Fri Jun 17 23:53:06 EST 2011

> I'm sorry, I should have mentioned that struct of_device was replaced by
> struct platform_device. So in order to get your code compiled, you have
> to change the probe function to
>
> static int xad_driver_probe(struct platform_device* dev, const struct
> of_device_id *match) {

Thanks, that worked...

Side question: how do you guy find your way inside the kernel ? I spent hours trying to find the declarations of various
basic structs like device, of_node, etc even with ack-grep and ctags (which I probably don't know how to use very well).
--
Guillaume Dargaud
http://www.gdargaud.net/