Using the BDI3k with the P4040

Mark Pearson mpearson at ca.ibm.com
Wed Jun 1 01:47:13 EST 2011

Hi,

Apologies if this is the wrong forum for this message but I figured it was
a good place to start.

We have a new P4040 based board and are having lots of fun trying to get
our BDI3k to work with it. The BDI isn't able to get control/halt the
processor. I can go into more details if anybody is really interested but I
was mainly interested if anybody had tried this combo before and if they
knew of any gotcha's, example BDI configs etc.

At the moment suspecting HW issue around the reset but of course the HW
team would like us to check that we're not doing dumb things from the
SW/BDI side of things too.

Thanks in advance

Mark Pearson