HELP:PowerPc-Linux kernel

Vijay Nikam vijay.t.nikam at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 14:45:40 EST 2011

Hello,

Start with looking at the configuration of the board done which is
similar to yours
or based on the same CPU as yours. It is important to know role of
device tree so
read the documentation and understand the syntax and concept of device
tree. Once
the complete concept is understood then you should start the
configuration and achieve
successful creation of kernel image.

Take a step forward and do some hands on. If any problem occurs then
post for specific help,
as porting itself is a big task and dosent have really straight forward steps.
Good Luck

Kind Regards,
Vijay Nikam