[regression] 3.0-rc boot failure -- bisected to cd4ea6ae3982

Peter Zijlstra a.p.zijlstra at chello.nl
Tue Jul 19 07:35:56 EST 2011

Anton, could you test the below two patches on that machine?

It should make things boot again, while I don't have a machine nearly
big enough to trigger any of this, I tested the new code paths by
setting FORCE_SD_OVERLAP in /debug/sched_features. Although any review
of the error paths would be much appreciated.

Also, could you send me the node_distance table for that machine? I'm
curious what the interconnects look like on that thing.