Problem with Busybox shell

MohanReddy koppula mohanreddykv at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 16:06:04 EST 2011

But, if there is any problem with cable I could not have seen any
character in the interrupt routine of the driver. I turned off both
software and hardware flow control as by board doesn't have hardware
flow control. tty_read is called and it hangs at ldisc->read. And I
see that data is put into the tty buffer by the driver. Will there be
any problem with copy_to_user() if there is some problem in the
memory?

Thanks,
Mohan