rtc on PowerMac7,3

kevin diggs diggskevin38 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 05:52:00 EST 2011

Hi,

Thanks for taking some of your valuable time to reply.

Now I can't get it to fail. I don't know what I did wrong??? These
things are tryin' to push me over the edge!

Part of the problem may be the /dev/rtc (10:135 or whatever the PC
numbers are) PC device that gets put into /dev/ (udev) on YDL 6.0.
Should probably figure out who is adding it and nuke it.

Sorry for the noise!?!

kevin