BootX

kevin diggs diggskevin38 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 04:21:37 EST 2011

Hi,

FYI:

This driver has some pretty good diagnostics/debug capabilities built
in. Once that is enabled it shows that the inquiry works and the sync
negotiation works. The next command (I think) is test unit ready,
which does not work. It is retried multiple times. The result is 20000
which I think is DID_BUS_BUSY. Probably in mesh_start_cmd(), possibly
something off in the loop at line 462?

kevin

P.S.:  I posted some documentation for dump_stack()/show_stack() but
have not heard anything? Is that not something we are interested in
doing?