Linux port availability for p5010 processor

Scott Wood scottwood at freescale.com
Wed Dec 14 06:28:54 EST 2011

On 12/12/2011 11:33 PM, Vineeth wrote:
> Do we have a linux port available for freescale P5010 processor (with
> single E5500 core) ?
> /(found arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries ; and a some details on
> kernel/cputable.c /)

p5010 is basically a p5020 with one core and "memory complex" instead of
two.  The same Linux code should work for both.

pseries is something completely different.

> Is there any reference board which uses this processor ?

p5020ds has a p5020.

Linux support is in arch/powerpc/platforms/85xx/p5020_ds.c (and
scattered in other places).

> any reference in DTS file also will be helpful.

arch/powerpc/boot/dts/p5020ds.dts

-Scott