GPIO IRQ on P1022

Felix Radensky felix at embedded-sol.com
Mon Aug 1 00:56:40 EST 2011

Hi Timur,

On 07/31/2011 04:59 PM, Tabi Timur-B04825 wrote:
> Felix Radensky wrote:
>>       What happens when I load my driver is single execution of interrupt
>> handler
>>       followed by system freeze. Even if I call disable_irq() in interrupt
>> handler the
>>       system still freezes.
> I don't know anything about the GPIO layer, but I think you're going to
> need to debug this a little more.  Where exactly is the freeze?  Are you
> sure the interrupt handler is being called only once?  Perhaps you're not
> clearing the interrupt status and your handler is being called repeatedly?

It was verified with oscilloscope that interrupt handler clears the
interrupt. The interrupt line goes from low to high and stays there.
I have prints in interrupt handler, they appear only once.

It's difficult to say where it freezes. I've tried magic sysrq on serial
console, but got nothing.

Felix.