Info reg. MapleD

Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov dbaryshkov at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 00:49:29 EST 2011

Hello, colleagues,

I've recently got my hands on MapleD (ppc970fx ev. kit, XSC-100) board.
I'm trying to fixup several issues with it and further enhance Linux
support for this device. However somewhere in the long history of this
board the original developers disk that came with it got lost.

Thus I'm looking for several parts of information that might help me:
* Schematics for the board
* datasheet/user manual for CPC925 nothern bridge (does such thing ever
  existed? Maybe someone can convince IBM to publish it?)

--
With best wishes
Dmitry