Problem with mini-PCI-E slot on P2020RDB

Aggrwal Poonam-B10812 B10812 at freescale.com
Tue Apr 12 14:05:19 EST 2011

Hello Felix

Please find some comments inline.

Regards
Poonam

As such there is no hardware fix related to this issue between RevC to RevD. The solution was a software patch to resolve the issue related to IRQ0.

> On the other hand, on P1020RDB revD with the same kernel, ath9k driver
> loads fine and interrupts are arriving. However this only works with u-
> boot-2010.12.
May be you can look at http://old.nabble.com/Problem-with-mini-PCI-E-slot-on-P2020RDB-td26802038.html

Felix we do not have the atheros driver for 2.6.38 and the issue is only seen with Atheros not sata_sil. If possible can you send the driver code if possible so that we can try reproducing it.

Regards
Poonam