Problem with mini-PCI-E slot on P2020RDB

Kushwaha Prabhakar-B32579 B32579 at freescale.com
Fri Apr 8 13:53:57 EST 2011

Hello Leon,

 Yes you are right, PCIe leagacy interrupt is shared with IRQ0. For Atheros issue.
 Can you please try followings, Meanwhile I will try to dig into it.
   http://old.nabble.com/Problem-with-mini-PCI-E-slot-on-P2020RDB-td26802038.html

Regarding sata_sil24, Please see my e-mail on Linux-ide for correct IDSEL value.
Please first try IDSEL value mentioned in email on Linux-ide. Then try this URL..

--Prabhakar