Using dmaengine on Freescale P2020 RDB

Chuck Ketcham chuckk2333 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 06:29:05 EST 2011

Ira,

Thanks for the reference to the CARMA drivers.  I will have to take a look at that.

In my case, CONFIG_NET_DMA is not enabled.  However, I did notice the following entry in my p2020rdb.dts file that may have something to do with dma channels being allocated -- can anyone interpret this?:

                dma at 21300 {
                        #address-cells = <1>;
                        #size-cells = <1>;
                        compatible = "fsl,eloplus-dma";