[U-Boot] cuImage and multi image?

Scott Wood scottwood at freescale.com
Wed Sep 22 03:52:47 EST 2010

On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 03:03:22 +0200
"Chen, Tiejun" <Tiejun.Chen at windriver.com> wrote:

> [...]

Yes, unless you change the link address, or provide a vmlinux_alloc
callback (which currently only happens on true OF, not cuImage).

Unless you're talking about the "(uncompressed)"?  The limit applies to
the uncompressed boot image -- anything that the bootwrapper itself is
decompressing.  It does not apply to any further uncompression of the
ramdisk itself.

-Scott