Generating elf kernel ?

Guillaume Dargaud dargaud at lpsc.in2p3.fr
Tue Sep 14 21:27:19 EST 2010

> Which bootloader? Looks you want to run it as XIP.

I have my own downloader which does a few things and then transfers the kernel
from a flash to the memory and then simply jumps to the 1st address with a
0x40000() C function call.

But I need to first use Xilinx tools to transfer the kernel from the
development PC to the memory of my device (and then my own 'one-time-only'
tool to transfer from mem to flash). And the xilinx program refuses that
kernel, complaining that it's not an elf file.
--
Guillaume Dargaud
http://www.gdargaud.net/