Combining defconfigs for 44x based boards

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Sep 9 16:36:00 EST 2010

Dear Tirumala Marri,

In message <49073d172310031addb3aa7d08a60c99 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> I am thinking that we can combine arches, Canyonlands, glacier, redwood
> and eiger can be combined as ppc46x_defconfig.

We already have arch/powerpc/configs/ppc40x_defconfig and
arch/powerpc/configs/ppc44x_defconfig in mainline.

What's wrong with using these?

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
CONSUMER NOTICE:  Because  of  the  "Uncertainty  Principle,"  It  Is
Impossible  for  the  Consumer  to  Find  Out  at  the Same Time Both
Precisely Where This Product Is and How Fast It Is Moving.