RapidIO: MC Exception when enumerating peer to peer connection

Thomas Taranowski tom at baringforge.com
Sat Oct 30 07:11:36 EST 2010

Yes, I tried pretty much all combinations of boot order, but I believe
the preferred approach is to boot the agents first, then the host
according to my freescale documentation.  My problem was that all
three devices had the same device id.  Once I programmed them with
different device id's via the alternate device id register I could
finally get doorbell messages across with the jtag.

Thanks