Ppc to PowerPC changes relating to XGPIO

Guillaume Dargaud dargaud at lpsc.in2p3.fr
Mon Oct 4 20:33:05 EST 2010

Hello all,
when I was using the PPC kernel a couple versions back, I had modified the
xgpio_ioctl.h file (and its related adapter.c) in order to extend the
xgpio_ioctl() function with new commands for my needs.

But now I don't see where the equivalent code is located with the new
architecture. How do I interact win GPIOs from usermode if not for ioctl calls
? (I need to manipulate the direction bits, not just read/write values).

Note: I'm using the kernel provided by the Xilinx git, so maybe my question
isn't relevant here.

Thanks
--
Guillaume Dargaud