RapidIO: MC Exception when enumerating peer to peer connection

Thomas Taranowski tom at baringforge.com
Tue Nov 2 06:47:32 EST 2010

Alex,

Thanks for responses all.  This is a pure board-to-board setup.  After
further investigation, it's pretty clear now that the issue is due to
my use of multiple ports ( See my other posting conveniently titled
"Support for multiple ports" :) ).  Unfortunately, the freescale linux
patchset for the p2020 do nothing to resolve this issue.