mmio_nvram.c users ?

Martyn Welch martyn.welch at ge.com
Tue May 25 18:43:58 EST 2010

One day I'll manage to hit "Reply" or "Reply All" correctly...

Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> Hi folks !
>
> Anybody aware of anything other than Cell using that driver ?
>
> I'd like to make it a platform driver instead of having something that
> pokes at anything that has a "device_type" set to "nvram" (which is
> gross and bogus). But I need to know what platforms to fixup...

We do on our boards, that would currently be the sbc310, sbc610 and
ppc9a (all FSL 86xx based boards). I also have 2 other boards I'm
currently working on that will also use that driver.

Martyn

> Cheers,
> Ben.

Martyn Welch (Principal Software Engineer)   |   Registered in England and
GE Intelligent Platforms                     |   Wales (3828642) at 100
T +44(0)127322748                            |   Barbirolli Square, Manchester,
E martyn.welch at ge.com                        |   M2 3AB  VAT:GB 927559189