[Patch v2 1/2] 5200/mpc: improve i2c bus error recovery

Albrecht Dreß albrecht.dress at arcor.de
Fri May 7 03:54:31 EST 2010

Am 06.05.10 00:09 schrieb(en) Ira W. Snyder:
> Did this series get forgotten about? I don't see it in bjdook's next-i2c branch or in benh's next branch.

It's not in Grant's 5xxx tree either - as it's specific for those processors, I think he might be the responsible person.  The patch is still in a "new" state in patchwork, btw.

> I've pulled these into my 2.6.31.13 kernel, and they seem to work fine. You've got my Tested-by if you didn't get one from me already.

Tanks a lot!

I think, though, the whole stuff has been discussed in depth in February, so I do not understand why it's still pending as "new".  Grant, did we miss something here?

Thanks, Albrecht.