Kernel errors at very early stage

Dunda, Matthias Matthias.Dunda at de.thalesgroup.com
Wed May 5 18:27:42 EST 2010

Hi all-

we've built a custom board with a FSL MPC8568EMDS CPU.

U-Boot works so far - at least it is able to load a Linux kernel and a
flattened device tree via network and launch the kernel.

I get no output on the serial console from the kernel, so my only chance is
to read out the __log_buf while in memory with my Abatron BDI 3000 debugger.

The thing is, I cannot break into the code really, because it never stops
reliable at my break points... :-(

Can anyone of you see a usual suspect in the attached log?

Is there something wrong with the timing, maybe? Maybe a hardware issue?

How can I check this?

Cheers
Matthias